Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome June!

Hi all! It's June. It's hard to believe that summer is just around the corner and that school will be out in a few weeks. I am SO very ready for the summer to begin.

Why you may ask? Well, I love the longer days, going to BBQ's at friends places, enjoying swimming in the lake at my dad's cottage and just seeing the joy on the faces of my children as they roast marshmallows by a campfire or they watch fireworks on July 1st.

We have and serve and amazingly creative and wonderful God! He has given us so very much to enjoy in this world! Just the difference in the seasons in itself is fun. There is so much beauty in the world around us, and I can see and enjoy so much of that beauty in the summer months.

I truly hope you have a safe and happy June! If your church is hosting a 'kids camp' or VBS this summer, please let me know through e-mail at contactjoykids@aol.com and I will happily post it on the Facebook page for Joykids, www.facebook.com/joykidsradio.

Also, remember the Joykids live team is taking bookings for our live show this summer and fall. Our live show features a full hour of puppetry, ventriloquism, games with prizes, skits, stories and songs. It is a fun show that is good for a kids program or even a church family service or outreach event. For details on the show, you can e-mail us with any questions you have, or hear more about it on the Joykids radio show each Saturday morning from 8-10 am on Joy 1250, or www.joy1250.ca.

Thanks, have a wonderful day and God Bless you!!

Virginia




No comments:

Powered By Blogger